RPW has been specialising in Mitsubishi Performance from virtually the beginning of our existence.
Starting from our engine reconditioning days, to carburettor, camshaft upgrades, leading to EFI, turbo conversions and building up towards complete car setups.
With the expansion of Mitsubishi into the Hyundai, Proton and GWM (Great Wall) vehicles, it was a natural phase to add these vehicles to the range of manufactures from which we focused on.
Originally focusing on the “Forgotten Models” being the naturally aspirated small engines in Lancers and Mirages, we have continued to expand and now have products for all of the Sedan, four wheel drive and turbo models.
Below are some of the more popular model vehicles we have worked no over the years
- Mitsubishi Galant GA – GD Series 1970’s
- Mitsubishi Lancer LA – LC Series 1970 to early 80’s
- Mitsubishi Sigma GE – GJ Series 1970 to 1980’s
- Mitsubishi Colt RA – RE Series 1980’s
- Mitsubishi Cordia AA – AC Series – 1980 – 1986 incl Turbo Models (Especially turbo models)
- Mitsubishi Starion JA – JC Series – 1980 – 1988
- Mitsubishi Galant HG -HJ Series 1990 – 1996 4cyl and V6 Naturally Aspirated.
- Mitsubishi Galant E39A – 1989 – 1994 AWD Turbo Models
- Mitsubishi Galant / Legnum EC5W 2006 – 2012 AWD Twin Turbo V6
- Mitsubishi Lancer CA – CJ 1993 – Current all variations of engine sizes
- Mitsubishi Lancer CC GSR 1993 – 1996 AWD Turbo Model
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1 – 10 1990 – 2014 AWD Turbo Models
- Mitsubishi L300 Series 1986 – 2010 all variations of engine sizes
- Mitsubishi Triton 2000 Current all variations including diesel
- Mitsubishi Pajero 1986 Current all variations incl diesel
- Mitsubishi Challenger 2000 Current all variations incl diesel
- Mitsubishi Outlander, Nimbus and any other model that fits in between.
- Mitsubishi Magna 1993 – 2012 all variations incl our favourite V6 Model TJ / Ralliart
- Mitsubishi 380 DB 2006 – 20010
- Proton Satria, Satria GTi, Persona and M21 Coupe
- Hyundai Excel, Accent, Coupe, Elantra, Lantra, Sonata
- Great Wall X240, V240 Petrol Models
- Great Wall X200 and V200 Diesel Models.
The reality is that we are hard pressed to think of a Mitsubishi that we have not worked on or owned over the years. We are one of the few remaining experienced Mitsubishi Specialists and receive referrals from all around Australia to aid in solving vehicle issues, providing parts and advice and course, tuning solutions for more power, torque and economy.
If you have a Mitsubishi vehicle, or Mitsubishi hardware within another manufacturer (Proton, GWM etc) then we have the expertise and experience to aid you. As the years go on and more people leave our industry, it is our intention to stay and continue to aid people. We are seeing a resurgence of older Mitsubishi vehicles being restored and foresee, that this will become a much larger part of our business in the future.
But with Mitsubishi vehicles now definitely, less exciting than they used to be, the Evolution Series has become saturated in the market place, the four wheel drive market has been an area which we have made considerable efforts to focus on again. This is indicative with our bolt on supercharger kits, reprogramming of stock Engine Management Systems and performance packages.
As a business, we needed to expand and with our continual growth into the engine management side of the industry, our marketing and future development work is now prioritised in these areas.
But never fear – we will always love our Mitsubishi vehicles and we will continue to provide services for Mitsubishi vehicles as long as we are able to.