RPW is happy to advise we have secured the employment of a new staff Member.
Our new staff member has advanced skills in the following areas
- Fully qualified petrol and diesel mechanic
- Experienced Engine reconditioning from cylinder heads to engine assembling.
- All forms of welding (Experience in ship yards and high pressure pipelines)
- Electrical fabrication including circuit boards and general automotive wiring
- Advanced computer programming relating to circuitry and PID controllers
- Many years of personal modifications incl turbo conversions to own personal vehicles
This now brings our current staffing to two full time mechanics on the floor and allows us to be able to perform more work at a faster rate.
We look forward to being able to expand the range of services we could provide, with the welding / fabrication experience of our new employee being vital to our continued growth.
This will also free up our existing workers so we can provide faster turn arounds on Custom aftermarket installations, tuning and High level engine rebuilds.
With this we look forward to increasing the number of vehicles we service and repair on a regular basis. We expect our previous waiting times of 2 - 3 weeks will now be reduced to 1 week in advance bookings.
Best of all, we can with the greater staff now, further improve our quality control processes as our Manager can now focus on Managing the business and organising parts etc without as many interruptions.
For Privacy reasons we are unable to release the name or details of our new employee, although we are sure Perth members who visit us will soon get to know him.
|< Prev||Next >|