Mitsubishi Haltech Plug and Play Kits
Haltech Plug and Play Kits now available for Mitsubishi
Racing Performance Works has just completed and finalised our plug and play packages for the Mitsubishi vehicle range.
Utilising Haltechs existing support package, RPW has added our own range. All kits come with a flying lead kit as a direct plug and play onto factory wiring harness, configurable with extra outputs, baseline ECU program to have the vehicle running in less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
These are only to suit Manuel Model vehicles at this time. Most are using either the Haltech E6X as a baseline cheaper setup or the more impressive E8 Module (which requires additional purchase of MAP Sensor). The E6X comes with factory 2.5 BAR Map Sensor on board the unit.
For more information on these go to the Haltech website or ask RPW. These are now listed in our online shop as well.
Current models supported are
- Mitsubishi EVO Range EVO 1 to EVO 8
- Mitsubishi Galant VR4
- Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Turbo 1993 – 2005
- Mitsubishi Mivec 1996 + (RPW Kit)
- Mitsubishi Lancer 4G15 1995 + (RPW Kit)
- Mitsubishi Lancer 4G93 1995 + (RPW Kit)
- Mitsubishi Lancer 4G94 2000 + incl USA (RPW Kit)
- Mitsubishi Magna V6 1996 + (RPW Kit)
- Mitsubishi FTO V6 incl Mivec (RPW Kit)